- Genetic Algorithm for the Maximum Clique Problem (C++)
- Choi, Jang-Ho, et al. "Distributed coordination of IoT-based services by using a graph coloring algorithm." Computer Software and Applications Conference (COMPSAC), 2013 IEEE 37th Annual. IEEE, 2013.
- Genetic Algorithm - 0/1 Multi-Constraint Knapsack Problem
A genetic algorithm for the 0/1 multi-constraint (multidimensional) knapsack
- Jovanovic, Dragana, "Solution of multidimensional problems by application of genetic algorithm" (2012).
- Yoon, Yourim, Yong-Hyuk Kim, and Byung-Ro Moon. "A theoretical and empirical investigation on the Lagrangian capacities of the 0-1 multidimensional knapsack problem." European Journal of Operational Research 218.2 (2012): 366-376.
- Heuristic for Graph Coloring
(Java) A simple implementation that uses the Iterated Greedy and Min-conflicts heuristics.
- Mirarab, Siavash, et al. "Statistical binning enables an accurate coalescent-based estimation of the avian tree." Science 346.6215 (2014): 1250463.(PDF)
- Ahmad Muklason, "Hyper-heuristics and Fairness in Examination Timetabling Problems"
- Sudoku Solvers and
Generator (C++, Java) Backtracking depth first Sudoku solver and puzzle Generator.
Simulated Annealing Algorithm - Multiple Choice Multidimensional knapsack
- Iterative Local Search
- Quadratic Assignment Problem (C++) The implementation uses iterated
local search with random restart.
- Kanduc, T. “Optimisation of factory floor layout in a complex manufacturing process.” (2014).
- Kanduc, T., and B. Rodic. "Optimisation of machine layout using a force generated graph algorithm and simulated annealing." International Journal of Simulation Modelling 15.2 (2016): 275-287.
- Rodic, B., and T. Kanduc. "Optimisation of a complex manufacturing process using discrete event simulation and a novel heuristic algorithm." International Journal of Mathematical Models and Methods in Applied Sciences 9 (2015): 320-329.
- Truetsch, Uwe. A semidefinite programming based branch-and-bound framework for the quadratic assignment problem. CentER, Tilburg University, 2014.
- Manufacturing processes optimisation in a furniture factory (ITIS 2014)
- Monty Hall Simulation
- The Monty Hall problem is a classical problem in probability theory. This
snippet provides a proof (using a uniformly distributed random number
generator) in the form of a simulation that it is indeed beneficial to
shah DOT shalin AT gmail DOT com